Thursday 21 August 2014

Terry's Chocolate Orange (milk bars)



Product name: Terry’s Chocolate Orange (milk bars)
Purchase details:
£1.00 for a multipack of four bars (Poundworld)
Calories:
210 per 40g bar
Country of origin:
UK


This is going to seem like a really lazy review but there’s not much to say about these Terry’s Chocolate Orange bars that I didn’t say in my post about the original Chocolate Orange Milk – this was essentially the same Mondelez product but in an easier serving style!


I was instantly hit with the usual, amazing smell when I opened the wrapper but I was a bit disappointed by the size of the bar. Despite containing six pieces of chunky chocolate, it was short and narrow, although it did have a unique appearance as a result of the way the segment-shaped pieces had been joined together. The overall attention to detail was the same but I would have preferred the bottom piece to have matched rather than just being plain with the Terry’s logo.


I loved the fantastic, familiar flavour, and the texture was pretty much the same too. However, the narrower wedges did make the depth of each one feel thicker, causing the melt to feel a bit different – slower, I guess. I also had to eat them in reverse (rind and then centre) due to the layout...but I managed!


This bar format of Terry’s Chocolate Orange didn’t quite produce the same excitement within me as the whole orange does but it was definitely a handy way to get one of my favourite confectionery brands on a non-special occasion!


Appearance: 7/10
Aroma:
9/10
Taste:
8.5/10
Texture:
8/10
Overall score:
8.13/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - I love reading all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...